Pages

15 March 2010

Friend Making Monday

We had a great time hanging out with our neighbors!  I can already tell that we are going to be one crazy happy bunch of people that have wonderful weekly or daily get togethers...(now I wish I would have taken our neighbor up on that cup of tea she offered yesterday, but alas there will be other times and other cups of tea...)


Anyway, after some much needed laughter, I am finally feeling the urge to make friends again.  I stumbled across this cute little blog and noticed they were having a Friend Making Monday.  So I decided to participate.  No harm afterall!!


I am.... ready for an adventure.

I think....about goats and chickens and a big dog named Jake daily.

I should...stop being afraid of new relationships with other women.

I dream....about having a successful farm of our own one day.

I want....farm animals.

I know...that this is all going to work out, some how, some way.

I don't like....our shower....blech.

I smell...the remains of cooked fancy macaroni.

I hear....some seriously LOUD frogs.

I fear....failure.

I usually...wake up at 11.

I search...for farm animals

I miss....Capernwray and the people there.

I always...think about plan B.

I regret....nothing.

I wonder....when we will be able to get moving on some projects.

I crave....my place in life.

I remember...all the good times.

I need.....alone time.

I forget....where I've put something, unless I repeatedly place it there.

I feel....slightly overwhelmed.

I can....get it all done.

I can't....get it all done alone.

I am happy....
that I met Wolf and moved here.

I lose.....nothing.

I sing....rarely.

I listen...to everyone.

I shop.....online only.

I eat....every few hours.

I love.....Wolf